This craft is fun for people of all ages!
● Medium Sized Glass Bowl
● Rubber Spatula
● Measuring Cups
● Measuring Spoons
● PVA Glue (Elmer’s works best!)
● Activator (1 tsp borax – 1 cup water)
● Shaving Cream
● Baby Oil
● Lotion (Anything works)
● Foaming soap (Optional)
● Soap scent, Candle Scent, or Essential Oil
● Foam beads (Optional)
● Acrylic Paint or Food Coloring (optional)
Measure 1 cup of glue into your glass bowl. (2 – 4oz. bottles)
Add the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup – Shaving cream
- 1 tsp – Baby oil
- 1 tsp – Lotion
- 2 tbsp – Foam soap (optional)
- ½ tsp – Soap or Candle scent or Essential Oil
- Coloring – Whatever quantity you would like.
- ¼ cup – Foam beads (optional for texture)
Stir until mixture is smooth. Make sure it is mixed well BEFORE adding the activator.
Add activator one teaspoon at a time,
mixing between each addition. This is to
ensure your slime doesn’t turn out too
sticky or stiff. You will need about five
or six teaspoons.
Add foam balls or other items to add texture, or leave plain for a smooth slime.
- This recipe takes about 25-30 minutes to make and yields approximately 8 ounces.
- Washing your hands before making and playing with slime will not only help keep your slime clean but also help it not stick your hands.
- Putting a little activator on your hands will also help the slime not stick to you.
- Choose your favorite scents and colors or match the season.
- Too sticky? Add ½ tsp of activator.
- Too stiff? Add lotion or warm water.
- Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag to keep your slime from drying out.